GDL Green Energy Group due to the expansion of the marketing department, is requesting to recruit a Marketing Officer.
- Designing of Annual Marketing Plan
- Implementation of marketing actions
- Designing promotional material for online & offline activities, ensuring that they match the company’s standards
- Handling Social Media – 30 days strategy and continuous follow up
- Content writing (e.g. articles, reports etc.)
- Create ‘concepts’ for campaigns according to the group’s needs
- Liaising with designers and printers according to the group’s needs
- Create and review presentations for the group
- Update the website
- Fully responsible for organizing events & seminars
- Maintain and update databases with interest groups
- Design newsletters
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- BSc University degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Greek & English (spoken & written)
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw)
- Good knowledge of WordPress or Joomla (for company’s website)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Dynamic personality
- Creativity & Writing skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should submit their CV details at email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email until 25/09/2018.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.